2015 MGPHO Conference

• Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:07 PM
    Message # 3567499

Another incredible conference this year!  There is never a lack of valuable information to come home with.  It was great to see so many of you there and we hope you all had a wonderful experience.  We certainly appreciate your attendance and support for the organization. 

Thank you to Al and Cheryl Moon for putting the venue together and keeping everything running seamlessly once again.  Also to Bob Kroening for assembling such a great line-up of speakers as well as to Carsten Lunde for his endless efforts towards the CMGV credential renewals.  Special thanks to Don Holden for his dedicated leadership and devoted service to the organization as President for the past three years.  And congratulations to Corky Bishop as the newly elected President.  We look forward to your continued service to MGPHO. 

For anyone who was not able to attend, we will post the PowerPoint slides from each presentation as well as some of the committee meetings on the new website.  We will also be offering upcoming CMGV credential renewal opportunities within each region.  The dates and locations are still to be determined, but they will also be posted on the website soon. 

Again, I would also like to remind everyone that Article 2, Section 3 within the MGPHO Bylaws states the following regarding changes in employment status:

2.3 Change of Company Affiliation: A CMGV member shall notify MGPHO of their new company affiliation within 30 days of leaving their former employer.  Notification shall be sent to the Membership Committee Chairperson for website update.  Arrangements shall be made with Credentials Chairperson to verify CMGV (new insurance policy and test equipment).  Expenses incurred to qualify the applicant shall be paid by the applicant at time of testing.

If for any reason your company affiliation has changed, please let me know so I can get your information updated and we can make arrangements to qualify your credential if necessary. 

Regards,

Kyle Jussel

VP Membership

MGPHO, Inc.

Office: (303)279-2491 x 130

Last modified: Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:08 PM | Kyle Jussel
  • Thursday, October 08, 2015 8:07 PM
    Reply # 3568082 on 3567499

All CMGV credential related changes of employment and related proof of Liability Insurance shall be submitted to the VP of Credentials for review and filing with your credential documentation.

Carsten Lunde, VP Credentials Committee

16339 Kranker Drive, Stilwell, KS 66085

mgpho@me.com