MGPHO Medical Gas Systems in Dentistry Webinar

• Friday, July 08, 2022 9:30 AM
    Message # 12842277
    Mathis Carlson (Administrator)

On behalf of the MGPHO BOD I would like to announce the availability of the latest MGPHO educational webinar.

Medical Gas Piping Systems in Dentistry was presented by MGPHO Special Expert Daniel Shoemaker, Product Manager for Air Techniques and Mathis Carlson, Technical Sales Engineer for MediTrac.

In the webinar they discuss some of the differences in Dental Medical systems in the 2005-2021 NFPA 99 editions.

As part of the 21st Annual MGPHO Conference in Indianapolis Daniel and Mathis will also have a Q&A session as a follow up to the webinar.

The webinar access will be open to all up until the annual conference. After the conference, the webinar and the associated Q&A Session will be stored in the Members Only section of educational presentations for future use and reference by the MGPHO Membership.

To access the Webinar, follow the link below and use MGPHO2022 as the password.

https://vimeo.com/721800191

• Saturday, July 09, 2022 11:44 AM
    Reply # 12843250 on 12842277

Thank you Mathis and Dan for producing such a comprehensive summary of the dental requirements in NFPA 99. Be prepared to set aside 2 hours and 20 minutes to view this presentation. 

I look forward to this session at the MGPHO meeting in Indianapolis. 

16339 Kranker Drive, Stilwell, KS 66085

mgpho@me.com